A Boxer.. Haha

There were three babies in a womb, and
they were discussing what they would like to be
when birthed and grown up.
The first one said "I wanna be a plumber."
The others laughed at this, and asked "why
a plumber?"
He replied, "So I can fix the pipes in here,
its kinda leaky."
The second one said "I wanna be an electrician."
The others laughed at this and asked "Why an
electrician?"
He replied, "So I can get some lights in here,
it's dark!"
The third one said "I wanna be a boxer."
The others thought this was hilarious, and
laughed for a full five minutes, before asking,
"Why in God's name do you want to be a boxer?"
He replied, "So I can beat the hell out of that
bald guy who keeps coming in here and spitting on us!"
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!