I wasn't that drunk

I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude, you threw my hamster on the floor and said: Pikachu,I choose you!"*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude, you were in my closet yelling, "where the #%k is Narnia?".*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude, you asked your girlfriend if she was single.."*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude you were in my pool trying to find Nemo."*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude you asked my cat why he killed Mufasa"*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude you hugged a hobo with a white beard and cried
DUMBLEDORE YOU'RE BACK!"*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* *"Dude* we found you at the train station running into a wall trying to get to platform 9 3/4 "*
"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude you forgot the lyrics of Barbra Streisand."

"I wasn't that drunk!"
Friend replies:* "Dude you were shouting "Never" to a Justin Bieber posters."*

"I wasn't that drunk!"
*Friend replies: "Dude you took off your pants and ran around screaming
Freee Willly
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!